sydney代写business international assignment essay 论文 作业
BUSINESS PLAN (Group)
Mark allocation: 45%
Due date: 14 June 2013
You are required to complete a small business plan that must include the following:
Introduction and background (overview)
- A description of your business and the products and services you offer.
- Key products
- Purpose of your business
- Business structure (ownership)
- The history
- Personal characteristics (why can you run this business?)
- Your industry
- Objectives (overview)
- Financial: eg ‘to achieve turnover of $x and profits of y% by the year-end’.
- Strategic: eg ‘to gain two corporate customers by the end of the year.’
- Operational: eg ‘to increase productivity by 20% by the end of the second year’.
- Marketing: eg ‘to increase e-commerce sales from $x to $y by 1 June next year’.
- Your geographic scope and the markets you serve.
- Your competitors and your competitive advantages
- Market research
- Market potential
- Production and Distribution channels (including Quality Assurance)
Marketing and Promotions
- Sample advertising
- Calender of events and costing involved
- Financial data
- Do a costing for one article and work out the selling price. Decide what your profit margin will be.
- Cost of expenses (electricity, heating, administration, insurance, logistics, technology, rent etc). Assume that all expenses, other than the cost of materials and direct labour, are ‘fixed’.
- Start up costs
- Break even analysis
- Financial projections
- Sales and profitability objectives
- Wages (including recreation leave, superannuation entitlements, workers compensation, OH&S requirements)
Organisation and Management
- Organisational chart and allocation of work and responsibilities
- Risk register for the business, including identification, categorisation and contingency plans.
- Legal documentation required to start a business (including registration, specific importing/exporting or food/liquor handling)
- There must be an online element to your business, attach an example or plan of the website (including product photographs)
- Develop a Social responsibility program
- Develop a code of ethics
Part B: submission of this assignment
1. Submit to Turnitin by the due date as a Word document (NOT including appendix)
2. Submit in hard copy to the assignment box on level 7 of building 80, with cover sheet signed by all group members and Turnitin result.