代写Biology Physics Chemistry assignment essay代写作业
1) Fill in the task allocation form which is allocated in the assignment folder and has the name alloc.docx.
2) Draw a UML diagram for the website application to model data entities and their relationships with constraints. If you draw the diagram in UMLet, the filename for submission must be uml.uxf. If you draw the diagram in other tools, you convert the diagram into an image with resolution no more than 250 pixels and put the image in the word document uml.docx.
The whole group produces only one diagram covering the whole application. Your group may use the strategy that each group member produces a diagram covering his/her own part, but the submitted version must have all parts combined. Otherwise, the overall concepts of the application cannot be formed.
3) Design the logical database schemas with constraints, and show sample data (precise, but representative, not repeating the same tuple for many times) for the tables. Design basic SQL queries you will need to support the website functions. The filename for design is schema.docx.
4) Design the layout of pages and navigation between the pages. This will involve designing the layout of pages, their names, the navigation between them and the menu etc. Week 7 lecture will show examples of page layout and navigation diagrams. They can be drawn by hand-drawn sketches, but they need to be scanned to images with the resolution no more than 250 pixels. You put your many layout diagrams in the word document called layout.docx. You will have only one navigation diagram in the word document navigate.docx.
5) Zip the above four files and submit the zip file to the course website in the assignment section. The deadline is 23pm Friday Week 10.
6) Add the names of your group members to the default page of the initial application.
7) Implement the database design in the application. You may start this step right after you get the table schemas designed.
8) Implement the website functions. This will be individual work, but group discussion is important so that the functions can work together.
The above steps need to be completed before Sunday of Week 12.
9) Test your design. Demonstrate your implementation to your group members to get feedback. Check to see if what you implement is what you design. Check to see if the navigation between the pages works.
10) Revise your implementation to ensure adequate functionality
11) Group test the whole website to identify possible problems. Rehearse the demonstration in front of your group members.
12) Zip the entire application folder and submit the zipbefore 10 AM Monday Week 13.
The screenshot below shows how the application called “assignmentAppl” is zipped. The folder to be zipped must contain the .sln file.
If you submit files that cannot be read or are incomplete you may get zero for the assignment. For example submitting password protected zip file will automatically get zero.
13) Verify the submission. After the submission, you need to download and test the application to make sure that when it is downloaded from the submission areas, it works straight away without fixes needed.
14) Fill in the group work contribution form. This form is in the assignment folder. Each group member must fill a copy indicating the contribution of all group members to the group work. You hand in the form to the tutor before you start the demonstration. If the form is not received, your mark will not be calculated.
15) Demonstrations will be in the tutorial and prac classes of Week 13. The version used in the demonstration must be the one submitted. Each group member demonstrates his work to the tutor while other group members stay outside of the room. The group decides the order of the group members’ demonstrations. The order between groups is determined by the tutor.
Following are some specific requirements for the components.
The UML diagram aims to illustrate all the data concepts of the application. All boxes of the diagram must have keys defined. All lines between the boxes must have roles and multiplicities defined. No foreign keys should be put inside the boxes as they are represented by the lines among the boxes. If you use UMLet, make sure that the notation conforming to the one used in lecture notes is used in drawing the diagram.